Hotel Victoria is the pride of the prefecture of Kilkis. It is a brand new hotel that was constructed in the year 2010. It is a modern palace that will surely more than satisfy even the most difficult customer.
- Modern and comfortable rooms and cafeteria. The large modernly-designed comfortable rooms and dreamy cafeteria of Hotel Victoria with their breathtaking views will ensure that your stay with us will be a beautiful and a memorable experience. Hotel Victoria can accomodate disabled.
- All hotel areas are equipped with a state-of-the-art Air Conditioning and Heating system (rooms, restaurant, cafeteria and the Conference Room).
- Huge and luxurious multi-purpose room. Hotel Victoria houses one of the biggest and most luxurious multi-purpose rooms in the prefecture of Kilkis, the Victoria Hall. Victoria Hall can easily host successfully any type of big events like: conferences, seminars, marriages, congregations and business meetings.
- Vast parking space. Our visitors should not worry at all about the hassle of finding a place to park, Hotel Victoria has comfortable parking space.
- Strategic geographical location. Hotel Victoria is strategically located on the West peripheral street of Kilkis-Thessaloniki right on the entrance of the city of Kilkis providing our visitors easy-access not just to the city of Kilkis but to the entire prefecture of Kilkis and the neighboring prefectures of Thessaloniki, Serres and Pelli.
Multilingual staff and capable of providing Secretarial Services
, FAX and Photocopying facilities are available, while Wake-up Service is also in place.